Montag, 10. April 2017

Gurdjieff charging a pupil with energy

All the time I was sitting there it was as if I were being charged with electricity, magnetized with energy from Gurdjieff; as if a force were passing between us.

Although I had felt listless and tired when I arrived, and had sat for two hours apparently doing nothing, I was now charged to the brim with bubbling energy, like a battery. Actually, I had made an effort to be active inside - not passive and fidgety.

Also I had learnt something: I was reminded of what a Rishi in India had told me - that it was possible for a teacher to teach a pupil without a word being said. ‘There are times when it is necessary to do nothing - but not to be idle’, as a Chinese saying has it.

C.S. Nott - Teachings of Gurdjieff

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen